Saturday, February 28, 2009

Welcome to Your Career Advantage!

I'm so glad you dropped in!

Lots of blogs and websites give job advice - my blog will be a place to get unique insights, share stories about careers, explore the intersection of career and life, inspire action, and much more! I'll post helpful hints for resumes, job search strategies, interviewing, and other topics.

Send questions to info@cohencareerconsulting.com and I'll post responses on the blog. And, most importantly, I will inspire you to achieve your professional and personal goals.

Register in the Your Career Advantage section and receive a new blog every week. Come back soon!

Feel free to visit my website at http//www.cohencareerconsulting.com/ if you want more information about me or my services.

No comments:

Post a Comment